The IEEE PEAS 2021 Advance Program is now available online!
Notifications of paper acceptance have been sent!
Digest Submission Deadline Extended to July 25th, 2021
Call for Papers for IEEE PEAS2021 Released!
IEEE PEAS’2021 Homepage Open!
IEEE International Power Electronics and Application Symposium (PEAS) is an international symposium for presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art in power electronics, energy conversion and its applications. The IEEE PEAS’2021 will be held in Shanghai, China, during November 12-15, 2021.
The worldwide power electronic industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in an array of presentations, tutorials, exhibitions and social activities for the advancement of science, technology, engineering education, and fellowship. Technical interests of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Switching Power Supply: DC/DC converter, Power Factor Correction converter
- Inverter and control: DC/AC Inverter, Modulation and Control
- Power Devices and applications: Si, SiC, and GaN devices
- Magnetics, Passive Integration, Magnetics for Wireless and EMI
- Control, Modeling, Simulation, System Stability and Reliability
- Conversion Technologies for Renewable Energy and Energy Saving
- Power Electronics for Transmission and Distribution
- Power Electronics for Electric Vehicles, Railway, Marine, Airplane etc.
- Power Electronics for Wireless Power Transfer
- Power Electronics for Lighting and Consumer Electronics
- Power Electronics for Data center and Telecom