The IEEE PEAS 2021 Advance Program is now available online!
Notifications of paper acceptance have been sent!
Digest Submission Deadline Extended to July 25th, 2021
Call for Papers for IEEE PEAS2021 Released!
IEEE PEAS’2021 Homepage Open!
There will be two types of presentations: Oral Presentation and Dialogue Sessions.
Authors must assure that all fonts needed are embedded in their presentation files, which are compatible with Microsoft Office 2007.
To avoid disruption of the session, the author will not be allowed to use their own computer and files will need to be downloaded to the computer from a USB key.
The length of the presentation is restricted to 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for questions, totaling 20 minutes for each paper.
For Dialogue Sessions– available poster surface area is restricted to 1500mm (height) x 970 mm (width).
The author of each poster will have 2-3 minutes to orally introduce his/her work. The session chairs will move from one poster to the next consecutively. There are no formal PowerPoint presentations for Dialogue Sessions.
Tips on developing content for your Dialogue Session:
Central message (a summary of your work in 25 words or less)
Supporting information consisting of:
* Introduction (general research objectives, context of your work, clear statement of the hypotheses or predictions)
* Methods, Results and Discussion/Conclusion/Significance (your findings)
* Acknowledgements and Key References
Maintain a consistent style:
* The most effective posters provide minimal text.
* Use clear and simple language. Cut out the jargon as much as possible.
* Do not use more than two font types.
* Use colours sparingly and with taste.
* Titles and headings should appear larger than other text, but not too large.
* Do not use all UPPER CASE type in your posters. It can make the material difficult to read.
* Include graphic images, and graphs.
* Equations should be kept to a minium; only present the necessary and important equations.